Microsoft has made an official countdown timer to E3 and promised that something big will happen. This further strengthens the theory that the next Xbox console will be announced this summer and released late Fall 2013.
I buy this. I think that the new Xbox will be called just that, the new Xbox and it will be integrated to Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and come with tons of media features such as Netflix etc. It will be more of a media machine gaming console hybrid.
What I hope that the new Xbox will have:
- AMD Radeon 6000 series GPU. (Preferably higher, but let’s be realistic)
- Netflix, Hulu, and many more streaming services
- 3D Blu-ray player
- Integration with my television, I want to be able to record what I am watching to my Xbox harddrive
- UFC PPV deals for my country
- No gold membership
- Strong launch titles with amazing graphics and online features
What are your thoughts on the new Xbox and the rumors about it being announced at E3?